Featured image: Illustration
A tragedy happened at Halloween rave in North Wales, when a teenager died after taking Pink Rolls Royce Pills.
Police advise anyone who has taken pink tablets and feels ill to go to hospital ‘as a matter of urgency’, as the pills are ecstasy-type and their ingredients are yet to be analyzed.
Deceased was a 16-year-old boy and police suspect the couse is drugs overdose after taking the pill at the event in a village in Conwy.
Police issued a warning of these dangerous pills, with a Rolls Royce logo on one side and “200mg” on the other, after few more attenders were hospitalized.